Have you ever wanted a dazzling smile but felt the only want to get it was with an entire smile makeover via artificial enhancements? Although many services such as dental veneers and Invisalign® can give you a fantastic smile that cannot be achieved by brushing and flossing alone, there are some ways to make your smile amazing, and more importantly, to keep it healthy and strong.
Don’t let bad oral hygiene ruin your wonderful smile. Here are some of our top tips for terrific teeth:
– Avoid various types of over-the-counter whitening products without prior approval from your dentist.
– Visit your dentist regularly at Newport Dental Arts OC in Newport Beach, California for your oral exams and professional cleanings.
– Avoid unhealthy drinks that are high in sugar.
– Try using cleaning products that are dentist-approved with the ADA Seal of Acceptance.
– When involved in contact sports, be sure to use proper safety gear, such as a mouth guard or facemask, to protect your face.
– Avoid mouth jewelry, such as lip or tongue rings, that can damage your gums or crack and chip your teeth.
– Avoid hard candies that can chip or crack your teeth.
Follow basic guidelines to keep your mouth safe. To schedule an exam with Dr. David Wilhelm, feel free to call us at 949-752-1210 to speak with a member of our team. We want your smile to stay healthy this year, and many more beyond!