Dental anxiety is a very common and real issue that affects millions of Americans, often preventing people from getting the dental care that they need for a healthy and beautiful smile. At Newport Dental Arts in Newport Beach, California, Dr. David Wilhelm uses a compassionate approach to dental care and understands how important it is for patients to feel comfortable in the dental chair.
Relaxation dentistry soothes anxieties
We use a multi-faceted approach to keep you calm and relaxed when you are getting your dental care at Newport Dental Arts.
- Our warm and inviting office is designed with comfort and relaxation in mind.
- Our dental chairs can provide you with a soothing massage while you are receiving your treatment, or you can choose not to use the massage function – it is your choice.
- You can choose what you’d like to watch on our satellite TV while you are in the dental chair to help distract you from the dental treatment.
- We are extra gentle and use modern dental anesthetics to ensure you are comfortable and pain-free.
- Conscious sedation with nitrous oxide can help you feel calm and at ease while you are receiving your dental care, while still being able to follow instructions and respond to questions while are are performing your treatment. Even better, it wears off very quickly and you can drive yourself home or back to work right after your treatment, resuming your daily activities as usual.
Your partners in dental care
At Newport Dental Arts, our primary goal is to ensure that our patients have healthy smiles so that they can enjoy their lives fully. To achieve and maintain a healthy smile, receiving regular dental care is important, and we are here to help you get the care you need. We take the time to talk with you about your fears and anxieties and will explain any procedures in as much or little detail as you prefer to help you feel comfortable about your treatment.
To schedule your appointment with Dr. Wilhelm at Newport Dental Arts, call our Newport Beach, California office today at (949) 755-7623.
Share this article